When: Sat May 3rd, 2014
Where: Daniel Fernandez Park
What is #SoccerFEST14?
AYSO is aiming to set a world record for The Biggest Pick-Up Game on Earth. We need your help to make this possible – join with 100+ AYSO communities across the U.S. for #SoccerFEST14!
Location: Daniel Fernandez Memorial Park
Time: 9am – 6pm
|8am to 5pm||2014/2015 Season Registration $85|
|9am to 10:30am||Valencia Shootout First Responder Game – Law Enforcement vs Firefighters|
|11am to 12pm||U5/U6 Jamboree games & U8 Division pick up games|
|12:15pm to 1:30pm||U16/19 Division Pick-up games|
|1:30pm to 2:30pm||U14 Division Pickup games|
|2:30pm to 3:30pm||U10 Division Pick-up games|
|3:30pm to 4:30pm||U12 Division Pick-up games|
|4:30pm to 5:45pm||Adult Division Pick games|
- Valencia Shootout First Responders Game
- Law Enforcement vs Firefighters game 9am
- Pick up soccer games for all ages (4yrs – Adults)
- Many short sided games, no keepers, and 10-20 minutes long
- Jamboree style
- Fun Food
- Breakfast Burritos, Corn dogs, hotdogs & Curly fries
- Funnel Cakes, Popcorn, Snow cones & cotton candy
- Drinks – Sodas & Waters
- Fun Things to doGet free Dole Fruit “SQUiSH’eMS” fruit drinks samples
- Meet the Albuquerque Sol Players
- Kicking speed radar: $3 for 5 kicks
- T-shirt sales
- Face Painting
- Dunk Tank
- Giant Slide
When is #SoccerFEST14?
Please join us on May 3, 2014 at Daniel Fernandez Memorial Park. The check-in table will be located next to the Softball fields. (You MUST check-in (with player present) in order for you or your child to participate! The player will receive a stamp on their hand to verify they have been registered. Any player without a stamped hand will not be able to participate.
What is the cost to participate in #SoccerFEST14?
Registration is FREE to currently registered AYSO Player for the 2013/2014 Season! Non-Registered AYSO players pay $10. Adults pay $15 for registration. First 100 registered players receive a free #SoccerFEST14 Pin. Pre-order T-Shirts online at time of registration. Registration is FREE for all First Responders participating in the Valencia Shootout Game. Please click on SoccerFEST14 Online Registration to be part of our World Record.
Can my child participate even if they don’t currently play in AYSO?
YES! As part of AYSO’s six philosophies, Everyone Plays applies to #SoccerFEST14, too! Requirements: It is mandatory for the non-AYSO registered player’s parent or guardian to complete a Non-Registered Participation form for each guest player. The triplicate form must be signed in person. NO EXCEPTIONS. This ensures one-day guest player Soccer Accident Insurance (SAI) program covers the non-AYSO player in the event of an accident. You can preregister online at #SoccerFEST14 Online Registration. A parent or guardian MUST be present to sign a release form the day of #SoccerFEST14. There is a $10 Fee for non-AYSO players.
What can we except to see at #SoccerFEST14 EVENT?
- The National Teams will be fundraising plenty of goodies all day. Please help support our National Team players.
- There will be refreshments, food, and more available to purchase on site.
- We have an OPEN Player Registration for the Upcoming 2014/2015 Season. Registration begins at 8am and ends at 6pm. **Please see our Registration page for Open Registration Instructions.
- Come out to catch the Valencia Shootout Game!! Law Enforcement vs Firefighters at 9am.
- Check back for a complete list of times and events.