Registration for Fall & Spring 2017/2018 Season Is Now Open
Registration is now open for the 2017/2018 Season for Region 515. All player registration application must include an uploaded image of the Player Birth Certificate in a JPG or PNG file form. Please see below.
1. Please register your player online at http://ayso.bluesombrero.com/region515
OPEN REGISTRATION ONGOING FOR the U-16/U19 Delayed Season Registration for 2017-2018
- Registration is currently open for the delayed 2015-2016 Season
- Registration fee is $70
- To pre-register go to www.eayso.org
- U16/U19 play in Los Lunas at the LL Soccer Complex & Manzano in Albuquerque.
- This division currently plays inter-regional play against teams from region 104 & 1447.
- U16/U19 division runs late fall through late spring. (End of April 2018).
- For questions or concerns contact the U-16 Coordinator or the Regional Commissioner.
The American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) Very Important Player (VIP) program provides a quality soccer experience for children and adults whose physical or mental disabilities prevent them from successful participation on mainstream teams.