2013-2014 Registration Is Now Open for all divisions including the U16/U19 Delayed Season.
May 15th - Registration (Bring pre-printed registration form & exact payment $80 first player, $75 for sibling)
Time: 5:30pm – 7:45pm
Location: Daniel Fernandez Park Gym Lobby, Los Lunas
Registration applications for any Region 515 RETURNING PLAYER can now be mailed in to the region for processing. This is ONLY open to any returning player. All new players must register in person due to Birth Certification verification requirements. Click here for in person registration dates. Please see below for returning player registration instructions.
- Preregister at www.eayso.org and complete your application with your E-signature online.
- Print two copies of your preregistration application of your returning player.
- Emergency contact should not be a parent.(Grandparent, family friend, Aunt, etc.)
- List current and accurate email address.
- DO NOT SEND CASH. Only check or money orders will be accepted via USPS.
- Indicate on printed application the player’s uniform size.
- Include player registration fee.($80 registration fee per player. A -$5 discount applies to all siblings listed in the same household)
- Mail your application and check to: AYSO Region 515, P.O. Box 279, Los Lunas NM 87031
- Registration is currently open for 2013-2014
- Registration fee is $65. (This fee only applies to U16/19 players)
- To register go to www.eayso.org
- U16/U19 play in Los Lunas at the LL Soccer Complex & Mesa Del Sol in Albuquerque
- This division currently plays inter-regional play against teams from region 104 & 1447
- U16/U19 division starts late fall and runs through late spring. (End of April)
- For questions or concerns contact the U-16 Coordinator or the Regional Commissioner.
Regional Refund Policy:
|Withdraw before participating in any event by submitting the official Regional Refund Request to the Regional Secretary for a full refund once criteria has been verified. Withdraw after participating in Opening Day Ceremonies, practice or through the 3rd game of the season a 50% refund is provided once submission of the official Refund request & surrender of uniform. Withdraw after 3rd scheduled game of the season no refund will be provided.Region 515 Refund Policy|